Who is the most successful chiropractor?
- Chiropractors have been transforming lives since the first chiropractic adjustment that restored a deaf man’s hearing in 1895 was given by D.D. Palmer.
- Dr. John Minardi.
- Dr. Stephen Franson.
- Dr. Tim Young.
- Dr. Cathy Wendland-Colby.
- Dr. Dennis Woggon.
- Dr. Gilles Lamarche.
- Dr. Chris Zaino.
How do I choose a chiropractor?
- A Personal Decision.
- Get Referrals.
- Research the Chiropractor’s Credentials.
- Consider the Chiropractor’s Experience.
- Consider Gender.
- Ask About Telehealth Capabilities.
- Evaluate Communication Style.
- Read Patient Reviews.
Can a chiropractor hurt you? Conclusions Spinal manipulation, particularly when performed on the upper spine, is frequently associated with mild to moderate adverse effects. It can also result in serious complications such as vertebral artery dissection followed by stroke.
What are chiropractors good for? Chiropractors use different techniques to treat problems with the muscles and joints, including: spinal manipulation – using their hands to apply force to the muscles, bones and joints of the spine and neck. short, sharp thrusting movements. gradually moving your joints into different positions.