Who is the most famous dermatologist?
- Dr Harold Lancer. Loved by: Victoria Beckham and Kim Kardashian.
- Dr David Colbert. Loved by: Angelina Jolie and Rosie Huntington-Whitely.
- Dr Dennis Gross. Loved by: Olivia Palermo.
- Nurse Jamie. Loved by: Kirsten Dunst.
- Dr Nick Lowe.
- Dr Marko Lens.
- Dr Phillip Levy.
- Dr Pauline Hill.
How do I choose a good dermatologist?
- Referrals, Reviews, & Satisfaction Surveys. Take time to get referrals from family, friends, or your primary care doctor.
- Board Certification.
- Experience & Specialization.
- Research Facility Quality.
- After Hours Care.
- Know What Your Insurance Covers.
Is it worth it seeing a dermatologist? A dermatologist plays an important role in educating, screening, and treating various skin issues, including: 1. Acne. If you have acne that is not responding to an over-the-counter skin treatment, you may want to schedule a visit with a dermatologist, advises Woolery-Lloyd.
How much is consultation at dermatologist? On average, an initial consultation with a dermatologist will cost somewhere around $150. Factors such as the location of the practice will also affect the price of dermatology visits as well. Some dermatologists do offer structured payment plans or other payment options, which help make their fees more affordable.