Where should I go for the 4th of July in Washington?
- Freedom Fair, Tacoma, WA.
- SCCA Seafair Summer 4th, WA.
- 4th of July, Kirkland, WA.
- Bellevue Family 4th, Bellevue, WA.
- Auburn 4th of July Festival, Auburn, WA.
- River of Fire Festival, Kennewick, WA.
- Riverfront 4th of July Festival, Spokane, WA.
Where are the fireworks in Washington State 2021?
- Seafair Summer Fourth. seafairfestival.
- Bellevue 4th of July Fireworks. bellevuedowntown.
- Everett’s July Fourth. visiteverett.
- Renton’s Fourth of July. When: Monday, July 4 (fireworks start at 10 p.m.)
- Lake Sammamish Fireworks Show.
- Red, White & Boom Fireworks.
Is there a firework ban in Washington state? In April 2021, the Metropolitan King County Council passed a ban on fireworks in unincorporated areas, including Skyway, White Center, Snoqualmie Valley, Greater Maple Valley, Enumclaw Plateau and Vashon Island.
Where are July 4th fireworks Seattle? Amazon Seafair Summer Fourth is the best way to experience the 4th of July in the Pacific Northwest. Voted one of the nation’s best fireworks shows by USA TODAY and Business Insider, Summer Fourth takes place in one of the best natural amphitheaters to experience the power and artistry of fireworks.