Where is the best view of Seattle?
- Gas Works Park.
- Mt. Baker Ridge Viewpoint.
- Joe and Jack Block Park.
- Ferry to Bainbridge Island.
- Smith Tower.
- Space Needle.
- Sky View Observatory.
- Volunteer Park Water Tower.
Where can I watch the Seattle skyline for free?
- Russell Investments Center Terrace. Credit: Elizabeth Blanton / Yellow Elm Blog.
- Bell St. Pier. Credit: Elizabeth Blanton / Yellow Elm Blog.
- Jack Block Park. Credit: Elizabeth Blanton / Yellow Elm Blog.
- Jose Rizal Bridge. Credit: Elizabeth Blanton / Yellow Elm Blog.
What is the most popular part of Seattle? The best neighborhoods for first time visitors would be Downtown Seattle, Belltown and Capitol Hill, which are both in the heart of the city, packed with things to do, see, and eat, and within walking distance of highlights like the Space Needle (and the rest of Seattle Center), Pike Place Market, and downtown Seattle.
What is the number one tourist attraction in Seattle? 1. Seattle Center & the Space Needle. Seattle Center, along with its iconic Space Needle and the Monorail, was originally built for the 1962 World’s Fair. They have since been turned into an entertainment complex and park area with theaters, sports facilities, and restaurants.