Where is the best Seattle dog?
- Dog In The Park. 1.0 mi. 315 reviews.
- Monster Dogs. 1.0 mi. 59 reviews.
- Deez Dogz. 0.9 mi. $$ Street Vendors, Hot Dogs.
- Dirty Dog. 1.1 mi. $ Food Stands, Hot Dogs.
- Monster Dogs. 1.1 mi. $ Hot Dogs, Food Stands.
- Fremont Hot Dog. 2.0 mi. Food Trucks, Hot Dogs.
- Dog In The Park. 0.7 mi.
- Comet Dogs. 1.1 mi.
Is Seattle known for hot dogs? Unlike other cities (Detroit, Atlanta, etc.), hot dogs are still very much a street food in Seattle.
Where is the Seattle dog? He lives in Ohio now, but still fields phone calls from people hungry for the story of the Seattle dog. Long’s story is a well-worn one; he was a bagel shop guy turned cart vendor in his native Ohio before he moved to Seattle when grunge was just getting off the ground.
How do you eat a dog in Seattle? Grill hot dogs until well browned. Lightly grill hot dog buns on both sides. To assemble cheese dogs, spread warm cream cheese on toasted hot dog bun, add hot dog or sausage, top with onions, mustard and sauerkraut, if desired.