Where can I see Christmas lights in Seattle?
- 01 of 11. Candy Cane Lane. Nick Gunderson / Corbis / VCG / Getty Images.
- 02 of 11. Snowflake Lane.
- 03 of 11. Zoolights.
- 04 of 11. Winterfest.
- 05 of 11. Renton Holiday Lights.
- 08 of 11. Fantasy Lights.
- 09 of 11. Bellevue Garden d’Lights.
- 10 of 11. Holiday With Lights at Wild Waves.
Where can I see Christmas lights in WA?
- The Lights of Christmas, Stanwood.
- WildLights, Woodland Park Zoo, Seattle.
- Zoo Lights, Point Defiance Zoo, Tacoma.
- Christmas Lighting Festival, Leavenworth.
- Winter Glow Spectacular, Spokane.
- Christmas Ship Festival, Argosy Cruises, Kirkland/Seattle.
Where are the prettiest Christmas lights? Enchanted Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens: Flintridge, California. No matter the time of year, travelers agree you’re in for a treat at Descanso Gardens (which is about 15 miles north of downtown Los Angeles) but many say its holiday light display, Enchanted Forest of Light, should not be missed.
Is Seattle a good place to visit during Christmas? Christmas in Seattle and other Puget Sound cities is an especially fun time of year. The area lights up with holiday fun, light displays, Christmas trees, fun plays and musicals, and events.