Where can I camp for free in Washington state?
- Twentynine Pines Campground — Cle Elum, WA.
- Cowlitz Wildlife Area — Randle, WA.
- Old Forest Service Campground — Lake Wenatchee, WA.
- Crawfish Lake Campground — Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest.
- Godman Campground — Wenacha-Tucannon Wilderness.
- Rocky Lake Campground — Colville, WA.
What is the prettiest National Park in Washington? Mount Rainier National Park
Standing 14,410 feet above sea level, Mount Rainier is the most iconic peak in the state of Washington. And the national park surrounding this active volcano is one of the most scenic in the nation.
How many Washington State Parks are there? Every year, almost 40 million people visit Washington’s 124 state parks.
How far in advance can you book Washington state campgrounds? Reservations can be made up to nine months in advance of the start date of the reservation as early as 7 a.m. Pacific time.