Where can I camp for free in Seattle?
- Twentynine Pines Campground — Cle Elum, WA.
- Cowlitz Wildlife Area — Randle, WA.
- Old Forest Service Campground — Lake Wenatchee, WA.
- Crawfish Lake Campground — Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest.
- Godman Campground — Wenacha-Tucannon Wilderness.
- Rocky Lake Campground — Colville, WA.
Where are the boondocks in Seattle?
- Situated on the Teanaway River about 1.5 hours from Seattle, 29 Pines is a fairly large area for boondocking in Washington state.
- Located in the far southeast area, Godman Campground/Trailhead is another excellent choice for boondocking in Washington.
Is Seattle RV friendly? The area around Seattle, Washington, is perfect for RVing. In addition to all the interesting things to do in the city, Puget Sound and the surrounding waterways offer fantastic camping opportunities in this scenic region.
Where can you camp in Washington in July?
- Cougar Rock Campground, Mount Rainier National Park.
- Hoh Rain Forest Campground, Olympic National Park.
- Colonial Creek Campground, North Cascades National Park.
- Cranberry Lake Campground, Deception Pass State Park.
- Lake Wenatchee State Park Campground, Leavenworth.