What jobs pay good in Seattle?
- Physicians, Pathologists.
- Chief Executives.
- Surgeons, All Other.
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Physicians, All Other.
Where do most people work in Seattle?
- Combined food-preparation and serving workers, including fast food, 43,760.
- Office clerks, general, 40,230.
- Customer-service representatives, 35,440.
- Cashiers, 34,560.
- Waiters and waitresses, 33,270.
- Registered nurses, 32,660.
- General and operations managers, 27,800.
Is Seattle a good place to work? A GREAT place to work
City of Seattle is an excellent employer. Outstanding pay, benefits, culture, and work-life balance. City of Seattle supports employees in career development and in service to the community.
Do jobs in Seattle pay well? As a result, average hourly wages in the Seattle area for all occupations are up to $30.35 compared to the national average of $24.34. This is good news for job seekers in Seattle.