What islands are off the state of Washington?
- Camano Island.
- Military fort at Fort Flagler State Park.
- Lopez Island.
- Maury Island’s Point Robinson Lighthouse.
- Shaw Island County Park.
- Guemes Island.
- Lummi Island.
- Hope Island.
Which island is most beautiful in Washington state? Whidbey Island
This picturesque island is home to some of the most beautiful scenery in Washington, and there are plenty of things to do on Whidbey Island. Whether you’re looking to explore the nature trails or take a scenic drive, there is something for everyone on Whidbey Island.
What is the best island to visit in Puget Sound?
- Vashon Island. You can take the ferry to Vashon from both Seattle and Tacoma.
- Whidbey Island. Whidbey Island is the largest in the sound and offers the most activities.
- Fidalgo Island. On the northern end of Puget Sound, you’ll find Fidalgo Island.
- Blake Island.
- Anderson Island.
What is the name of the island in Washington?
|Island Name (Selected Islands)||County Name||Area (miles²)|
|Bare Island||San Juan|
|Barnes Island||San Juan||0.0529687|