What is the most popular mall in Seattle?
- Westlake Center.
- Pacific Place.
- University Village.
- Wallingford Center.
- Westfield Southcenter.
- Northgate Station.
- Redmond Town Center.
- The Shops at the Bravern.
What is the biggest mall in Washington state? Westfield Southcenter, formerly known as Southcenter Mall, is a shopping mall located in Tukwila, Washington, United States. Owned by Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield, it is the largest shopping center in Washington state and the Pacific Northwest.
What is the most popular mall?
- Mall of America. Mall of America.
- King of Prussia Mall. King of Prussia Mall.
- Sawgrass Mills. Sawgrass Mills.
- The Shops at Columbus Circle. : The Shops at Columbus Circle.
- The Galleria. The Galleria.
- Via Bellagio. Chanel store at Via Bellagio.
- The Grove. Photo by: The Grove.
- Tysons Corner Center.
Does Seattle Washington have a mall? Westfield Southcenter Shopping Mall
Recommended for Shopping Malls and Centers because: One of the largest indoor shopping malls in the Pacific Northwest, this South Seattle complex features an abundance of shops and eateries.