What is the most popular food in Seattle?
- Oysters. The Walrus and the Carpenter. Ballard.
- Chicken teriyaki. Toshi’s Teriyaki Grill.
- Short rib pho. Pho Bac Súp Shop.
- Triple coconut cream pie. Dahlia Bakery.
- Hot dog. Deep Dive.
- Canlis salad. Canlis.
- Passionfruit yogurt. Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt.
- Dick’s Deluxe. Dick’s Drive-In.
What is the most famous restaurant in Seattle?
- Elliott’s Oyster House (Waterfront / Belltown)
- Communion (Central District)
- The Walrus and the Carpenter (Ballard)
- Revel (Fremont)
- Spinasse (Capitol Hill)
- Terra Plata (Capitol Hill)
- Cafe Juanita (Kirkland)
- Tai Tung (International District)
Does the Space Needle have a restaurant? Is there a restaurant at the Space Needle? SkyCity Restaurant closed in September 2017 as part of the Space Needle’s historic renovation project. There is currently no full-service revolving restaurant at the Space Needle.
Is Seattle a foodie town? Here in the beautiful Emerald City, we go wild for fresh, local food. We are loyal to our favorite restaurants, line up around the block to try a new popup and follow food trucks around the city like it’s our job.