What is the most popular bank in Seattle? In Washington state, Bank of America is perpetually No. 1 — by a large margin — and Wells Fargo No. 2. Rounding out the “Big 5” are JPMorgan Chase, U.S. Bank and KeyBank.
What is the most popular bank in Washington state? Chase Bank offers Washington residents access to a whopping 202 branches in the state. This is the most out of any bank in Washington.
Who is the best bank to bank with? Best banks, credit unions and neobanks:
Best overall, best for overdraft options: Ally Bank. Best overall, best for rates: Alliant Credit Union. Best overall, best for tools: Capital One. Best overall, best for interest checking: Lake Michigan Credit Union.
What banks are there in Seattle?
- Sponsored Result.
- First Tech Federal Credit Union. 0.9 mi.
- All “Banks” Results in Seattle, WA. Showing 1-10 of 810.
- Umpqua Bank. 1.3 mi.
- BECU. 0.5 mi.
- HomeStreet Bank Capitol Hill Branch. 0.7 mi.
- HomeStreet Bank West Seattle Branch. 5.0 mi.
- Seattle Credit Union. 7.2 mi.