What gym is the cheapest to join?
- Planet Fitness. Planet Fitness advertises itself as a gym for people who don’t like gyms, with ads referring to every Planet Fitness location as a “Judgement Free Zone.”
- Cardinal Fitness.
- Your Local YMCA.
- Gold’s Gym.
- LA Fitness.
What is the richest gym? EXOS. For $30,000 for one year, you can access EXOS in Phoenix, Arizona. The gym was previously known as Athletes’ Performance because it focuses on getting wealthy athletes into shape.
What is the most nationwide gym? Anytime Fitness:
This is my top pick for gym chains for travelers. You’ll have access to more than 3,000 locations worldwide, more than any other chain.
What is the best gym in the United States?
- Best Overall: 24-Hour Fitness.
- Best Budget Membership: Planet Fitness.
- Best for Frequent Travelers: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Bodybuilders: Gold’s Gym.
- Best for Luxury and Amenities: Equinox.
- Best for Machines and Muscle Isolation: LA Fitness.
- Best for Group Classes: Crunch Fitness.