What food should you not miss in Seattle?
- Oysters. The Walrus and the Carpenter. Ballard.
- Chicken teriyaki. Toshi’s Teriyaki Grill.
- Short rib pho. Pho Bac Súp Shop.
- Triple coconut cream pie. Dahlia Bakery.
- Hot dog. Deep Dive.
- Canlis salad. Canlis.
- Passionfruit yogurt. Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt.
- Dick’s Deluxe. Dick’s Drive-In.
What is considered the best steakhouse?
- 1/ American Cut Steakhouse Tribeca. 363 Greenwich St.
- 2/ Baltaire. 11647 San Vicente Blvd.
- 3/ Bazaar Meat by José Andrés. 2535 S.
- 4/ Bern’s Steak House. 1208 S.
- 5/ Butcher & Singer. 1500 Walnut St.
- 6/ Chophouse New Orleans. 322 Magazine St.
- 7/ Guard and Grace. 1801 California St.
- 8/ Knife. 5300 E.
What is the most famous steakhouse in the United States?
- #5: “The Duke” — RPM Steak.
- #4: Prime Rib Roast — House of Prime Rib.
- #3: New York Strip Steak — Pappas Bros.
- #2: 20-Ounce Bone-In Rib Eye — The Pine Club.
- #1: Porterhouse for Two — Peter Luger Steakhouse.
- Top 5 Restaurants.
Does Seattle have good food? But Seattle features many great cuisines and is perhaps known best for its incredible Asian restaurants. The city has a rich Japanese food scene and is home to world-class sushi masters like Shiro Kashiba and sustainable sushi pioneers like Taichi Kitamura.