What food should you not miss in Seattle?
- Oysters. The Walrus and the Carpenter. Ballard.
- Chicken teriyaki. Toshi’s Teriyaki Grill.
- Short rib pho. Pho Bac Súp Shop.
- Triple coconut cream pie. Dahlia Bakery.
- Hot dog. Deep Dive.
- Canlis salad. Canlis.
- Passionfruit yogurt. Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt.
- Dick’s Deluxe. Dick’s Drive-In.
What food is Seattle most famous for? Shellfish is a Seattle staple, from the many places to slurp fantastically briny oysters to those that serve up geoduck (pronounced “gooey duck”), an enormous, coveted clam that sometimes catches newcomers off guard with its odd appearance.
What is the main food in Italy? Talking about Italian staple foods, iconic Italian pasta is most likely the No 1. staple food in Italy. Pasta is one of the top common Italian foods. And, the most popular Italian pasta is spaghetti.
Does Seattle have a good food scene? Arguably one of the best foodie cities in America, the Seattle food scene is an incredible mix of laid back and upscale restaurants. The one thing they all have in common? They each serve incredibly innovative and tasty dishes day after day.