What food is Seattle most famous for? Shellfish is a Seattle staple, from the many places to slurp fantastically briny oysters to those that serve up geoduck (pronounced “gooey duck”), an enormous, coveted clam that sometimes catches newcomers off guard with its odd appearance.
What is the most popular buffet?
- Golden Corral.
- Pizza Hut.
- Souper Salad.
- Old Country Buffet.
- Western Sizzlin’
- Sirloin Stockade.
What food should you not miss in Seattle?
- Oysters. The Walrus and the Carpenter. Ballard.
- Chicken teriyaki. Toshi’s Teriyaki Grill.
- Short rib pho. Pho Bac Súp Shop.
- Triple coconut cream pie. Dahlia Bakery.
- Hot dog. Deep Dive.
- Canlis salad. Canlis.
- Passionfruit yogurt. Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt.
- Dick’s Deluxe. Dick’s Drive-In.
Where is the biggest buffet in the US? Shady Maple Smorgasbord, Lancaster County’s premiere smorgasbord buffet, is the largest in the USA and features our founder’s favorite family recipes, prepared fresh daily in the traditional, Pennsylvania Dutch way!