Is Seattle known for Asian food? Seattle’s Chinese and Taiwanese food scenes have offered diverse culinary experiences for decades, with options that span dumplings, noodles, barbecue, hot pot, and more.
What food is Seattle known for?
- The Seattle Dog.
Are dogs allowed in restaurants Seattle? It’s not just micro and nano-breweries that’ll welcome your furry friends with open arms. Seattle is one of the nation’s most dog-friendly cities, so it follows that many restaurants in Seattle and the surrounding area encourage doggie dining guests.
What should I eat in Seattle?
- Oysters. The Walrus and the Carpenter. Ballard.
- Chicken teriyaki. Toshi’s Teriyaki Grill.
- Short rib pho. Pho Bac Súp Shop.
- Triple coconut cream pie. Dahlia Bakery.
- Hot dog. Deep Dive.
- Canlis salad. Canlis.
- Passionfruit yogurt. Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt.
- Dick’s Deluxe. Dick’s Drive-In.