How do you know a good dentist?
- Check the practice is registered with the General Dental Council (GDC)
- Check the practice is registered with the Care Quality Commission.
- Check your dentist’s qualifications.
- Find out about other patient’s experiences.
- Talk to your dentist and take your time.
How many dentists are there in Seattle? The Seattle-King County Dental Society is a membership organization of over 1,700 dentists practicing in King County, Washington.
Who is world’s best dentist? Dr. Bill Dorfman is not just a famous cosmetic and general dentist, he is THE most famous cosmetic dentist worldwide. Affectionately known as “America’s Dentist,” Dr. Bill is widely recognized worldwide as a leading dentist who is responsible for creating smiles for many of Hollywood’s brightest stars.
How much is a dental cleaning in Seattle? A standard professional cleaning usually costs between $75-$200, depending on the individual dentist and on local standard rates. Additionally, in many cases, these professional teeth cleaning appointments may include one or more x-rays, as well as a consultation with the dentist.