How do I find out if my doctor is reputed? Go to the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) website to check the basics with their DocInfo.org search function. You will find the doctor’s board certifications, education, states with active licenses, and any actions against the physician.
Is Seattle known for medicine? The city of Seattle, Washington, United States is served by numerous respected medical institutions. The University of Washington is consistently ranked among the country’s dozen leading institutions in medical research, while Group Health Cooperative was one of the pioneers of managed care in the United States.
What is the best way to find a doctor if you’re new in the area?
- Get a recommendation from your former primary care doctor.
- Find health care providers through your insurance provider.
- Use the American Medical Association’s DoctorFinder tool.
- Search the U.S. News Doctor Finder.
- Ask new friends, neighbors and coworkers.
What is the best website to find a good doctor?
- Google My Business.