How do I find a good therapist in Seattle?
- Find an in-network or affordable therapist.
- Seek the right therapist for your needs.
- Prioritize personal fit.
- Check scheduling & other logistics.
- Keep searching if it’s not working.
How much is therapy in Seattle? Private pay therapy in Seattle in 2022 can cost between $100–$250 per session. Many therapists offer sliding fee scales, meaning that they reserve spots for lower-fee work, but these are limited so they can be even harder to find.
How do I find the best therapy for me?
- Consult your provider directory.
- Ask someone you trust.
- Use a reliable online database.
- Explore local resources.
- Reach out to organizations that address your area of concern.
- Think about your goals ahead of time.
Whats the difference between a therapist and a counselor? Counselors tend to offer short-term care, while therapists tend to offer long-term care. Therapists can be more past focused and counselors more future focused. Counselors often have a set number of sessions, and therapists often work on an ongoing basis. Therapists are more likely to treat mental health conditions.