Who is the best tattoo artist in the Seattle area?
- Sponsored Result.
- Slave To The Needle Tattoo. 3.9 mi.
- All “Best Tattoo Artists” Results in Seattle, WA. Showing 1-60 of 174.
- Pierced Hearts Tattoo Parlor. 3.0 mi.
- Slave To The Needle Tattoo. 2.5 mi.
- Laughing Buddha Seattle. 1.2 mi.
- Seattle Tattoo Emporium. 0.9 mi.
- Hidden Hand Tattoo. 1.9 mi.
How much do tattoos cost Seattle? Tattoo Prices
Deposits for basic tattoos are $50, and $100 for pieces over a couple hours. ‘Deposits are non-refundable’. Deposits and appointments are made by phone or in person, as we don’t do the online schedule thing. Shop minimum is $150 bucks, and tattoos taking 2 hours or less are bid outright.
How much do tattoo artists make in Seattle? Average base salary
The average salary for a tattoo artist is $62,310 per year in Seattle, WA.
How much does Oliver Peck charge for tattoos? Oliver Peck ($100/hr) As the Guinness world record holder for the most tattoos done in twenty-four hours (four hundred and fifteen), Oliver is a very famous face.