Where should I stay in Seattle for Airbnb?
- Tiny-House Comfort — West Seattle.
- Airy Loft — Beacon Hill.
- Quaint Mini Home — Ballard.
- Space Needle Views — Northwest Seattle.
- Sky Cabin Living — Eastlake.
- Artsy Cottage — Ballard.
- Little Lofted Hideaway — Ballard.
What is the best part of Seattle to stay in? The best neighborhoods for first time visitors would be Downtown Seattle, Belltown and Capitol Hill, which are both in the heart of the city, packed with things to do, see, and eat, and within walking distance of highlights like the Space Needle (and the rest of Seattle Center), Pike Place Market, and downtown Seattle.
Where should you not stay in Seattle?
- Rainier Beach. This neighborhood has a population of 15,358.
- Riverview. A total of 3,508 people live in this neighborhood.
- University District.
- Lake City.
- Capitol Hill.
- Beacon Hill.
Are Airbnb’s legal in Seattle? If you operate a bed-and-breakfast AND you use a short-term rental platform like Airbnb and VRBO to list your property, you will need a bed-and-breakfast operator’s license. The Department of Finance and Administrative Services will issue this license. The license will cost $75 and will be valid for one year.