Where should I stay in Seattle for Airbnb?
- Tiny-House Comfort — West Seattle.
- Airy Loft — Beacon Hill.
- Quaint Mini Home — Ballard.
- Space Needle Views — Northwest Seattle.
- Sky Cabin Living — Eastlake.
- Artsy Cottage — Ballard.
- Little Lofted Hideaway — Ballard.
What is the best part of Seattle to stay in? The best neighborhoods for first time visitors would be Downtown Seattle, Belltown and Capitol Hill, which are both in the heart of the city, packed with things to do, see, and eat, and within walking distance of highlights like the Space Needle (and the rest of Seattle Center), Pike Place Market, and downtown Seattle.
Where should you not stay in Seattle?
- Rainier Beach. This neighborhood has a population of 15,358.
- Riverview. A total of 3,508 people live in this neighborhood.
- University District.
- Lake City.
- Capitol Hill.
- Beacon Hill.
Are Airbnbs allowed in Seattle? Seattle approves new Airbnb regulations to limit short-term rentals to 2 units per host. New Airbnb operators in Seattle will not be able to rent out more than two units on the popular short-term rental platform under new rules passed by the Seattle City Council on Monday.