Where can I drive to from Seattle?
- Washington Park Arboretum to Seward Park. One of the most popular Seattle scenic drives, you don’t even have to leave the city for breathtaking views of lush greenery and ancient trees.
- Wallace Falls and North Cascades.
- Ferry to Bainbridge Island.
- Snoqualmie Falls.
- Mount Rainier Loop.
What city is 11 hour drive from Seattle? Restless enough that he embarks on an 11-hour drive, as he programs into his car’s GPS. His destination remains a mystery so far, but there’s really one location of note (in the Grey’s universe, anyway) that far from Seattle: Bozeman, Montana.
What cities are 2 hours from Seattle?
- 1 hr 59 min: Morton, WA.
- 1 hr 59 min: Winlock, WA.
- 1 hr 57 min: Cosmopolis, WA.
- 1 hr 56 min: Aberdeen, WA.
- 1 hr 55 min: Lynden, WA.
- 1 hr 55 min: Blaine, WA.
- 1 hr 54 min: Deming, WA.
- 1 hr 50 min: Bellingham, WA.
Where is the best place to take a road trip?
- Pacific Coast Highway – California.
- Going-to-the-Sun Road – Montana.
- Blue Ridge Parkway – Virginia.
- Olympic Peninsula – Washington.
- Brandywine Valley – Pennsylvania and Delaware.
- Cape Cod – Massachusetts.
- Historic Columbia River Highway – Oregon.
- Red Rock Country – Arizona.