What is the most famous restaurant in Seattle?
- Elliott’s Oyster House (Waterfront / Belltown)
- Communion (Central District)
- The Walrus and the Carpenter (Ballard)
- Revel (Fremont)
- Spinasse (Capitol Hill)
- Terra Plata (Capitol Hill)
- Cafe Juanita (Kirkland)
- Tai Tung (International District)
What food should you not miss in Seattle?
- Oysters. The Walrus and the Carpenter. Ballard.
- Chicken teriyaki. Toshi’s Teriyaki Grill.
- Short rib pho. Pho Bac Súp Shop.
- Triple coconut cream pie. Dahlia Bakery.
- Hot dog. Deep Dive.
- Canlis salad. Canlis.
- Passionfruit yogurt. Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt.
- Dick’s Deluxe. Dick’s Drive-In.
What food is Seattle most famous for? Shellfish is a Seattle staple, from the many places to slurp fantastically briny oysters to those that serve up geoduck (pronounced “gooey duck”), an enormous, coveted clam that sometimes catches newcomers off guard with its odd appearance.
What is Seattle best known for? Seattle is famous for Starbucks and overall coffee culture, grunge music scene, the Seahawks, the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, headquarters of a lot of the tech industry (including both Amazon and Microsoft), hiking, kayaking, and general outdoors lifestyle (think REI).