What is the most famous restaurant in Seattle?
- Elliott’s Oyster House (Waterfront / Belltown)
- Communion (Central District)
- The Walrus and the Carpenter (Ballard)
- Revel (Fremont)
- Spinasse (Capitol Hill)
- Terra Plata (Capitol Hill)
- Cafe Juanita (Kirkland)
- Tai Tung (International District)
What food should you not miss in Seattle?
- Oysters. The Walrus and the Carpenter. Ballard.
- Chicken teriyaki. Toshi’s Teriyaki Grill.
- Short rib pho. Pho Bac Súp Shop.
- Triple coconut cream pie. Dahlia Bakery.
- Hot dog. Deep Dive.
- Canlis salad. Canlis.
- Passionfruit yogurt. Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt.
- Dick’s Deluxe. Dick’s Drive-In.
What is Seattle’s famous food? Shellfish is a Seattle staple, from the many places to slurp fantastically briny oysters to those that serve up geoduck (pronounced “gooey duck”), an enormous, coveted clam that sometimes catches newcomers off guard with its odd appearance.
How much does it cost to eat at Canlis Seattle? When Canlis puts on a fine dining show that also doesn’t take itself too seriously, it’s both a good meal and a good time. For $165 per person, you’ll choose three options from three different courses. Each course (except dessert) has a meat, fish, and vegetable option.