What is the highest paid immigration lawyer? Salary Ranges for Immigration Lawyers
The middle 60% of Immigration Lawyers makes between $115,820 and $120,480, with the top 80% making $187,200.
What are the fees of immigration lawyers?
- Green Card Petition for Relative: $1,000 to $3,500.
- Adjustment of Status Application: $2,000 to $5,000.
- Citizenship/Naturalization Application: $500 to $2,500.
- Green Card Renewal: $300 to $700.
- Asylum Application: $1,000 to $7,000.
How much do immigration lawyers make in Seattle? While ZipRecruiter is seeing salaries as high as $215,500 and as low as $72,555, the majority of Business Immigration Attorney salaries currently range between $95,296 (25th percentile) to $119,120 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $166,769 annually in Seattle.
How much do immigration lawyers make in Washington state? $6,672 (USD)/yr. The average immigration attorney gross salary in Washington, United States is $101,094 or an equivalent hourly rate of $49. This is 5% higher (+$4,973) than the average immigration attorney salary in the United States.