What is the average cost of a wedding in Seattle? The average cost of a wedding in Seattle, according to our annual couples survey, is $30,900. ValuePenguin.com has estimated the average of a Seattle wedding to be $31,706 which is pretty close to the results of our annual couples’ survey.
How much does it cost to get married at the ruins Seattle? $2,500–7,500/event
Rental fee varies depending on: Day of week. Time of day.
Where is the most beautiful place to get married?
- Tenerife, Spain. El Duque Beach on Tenerife.
- Crete, Greece. Beachside village on Crete.
- Montezuma, Costa Rica. Deserted Montezuma beach.
- Koh Samui, Thailand.
- Tuscany, Italy.
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- Kapalua, Maui, United States.
- Los Cabos, Mexico.
How much does the average wedding cost near Washington?
The average cost of a wedding in the largest metros.