What food is Seattle most famous for? Shellfish is a Seattle staple, from the many places to slurp fantastically briny oysters to those that serve up geoduck (pronounced “gooey duck”), an enormous, coveted clam that sometimes catches newcomers off guard with its odd appearance.
What is the most famous restaurant in Seattle?
- Elliott’s Oyster House (Waterfront / Belltown)
- Communion (Central District)
- The Walrus and the Carpenter (Ballard)
- Revel (Fremont)
- Spinasse (Capitol Hill)
- Terra Plata (Capitol Hill)
- Cafe Juanita (Kirkland)
- Tai Tung (International District)
What food should you not miss in Seattle?
- Oysters. The Walrus and the Carpenter. Ballard.
- Chicken teriyaki. Toshi’s Teriyaki Grill.
- Short rib pho. Pho Bac Súp Shop.
- Triple coconut cream pie. Dahlia Bakery.
- Hot dog. Deep Dive.
- Canlis salad. Canlis.
- Passionfruit yogurt. Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt.
- Dick’s Deluxe. Dick’s Drive-In.
Where is the party scene in Seattle? The Underground is Seattle’s top EDM club, located in the city’s historic Pioneer Square district and housed at a venue below street level. The intimate space hosts a maximum of 250 partygoers nightly and showcases the city’s top dance music artists and DJs and serving as a launch venue for up-and-coming artists.