What big companies are in Seattle Washington? As of December 2021, the Seattle metropolitan area is home to ten Fortune 500 companies: Internet retailer Amazon (#2), Costco Wholesale (#12), Microsoft (#15), coffee chain Starbucks (#125), Paccar (#159), clothing merchant Nordstrom (#289), Weyerhaeuser (#387), Expeditors International (#299), Alaska Airlines (#459)
Who is the largest employer in Seattle? Amazon is the largest employer in Seattle.
What are the highest paying jobs in Seattle?
- Physicians, Pathologists.
- Chief Executives.
- Surgeons, All Other.
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Physicians, All Other.
What are the top industries in Seattle?
- Clean Tech.
- Manufacturing and Maritime. Chefs for Ships.
- Life Sciences and Global Health.
- Information Technology and Startups.