Is Seattle known for donuts? From fritters to filled, and cake to old-fashioned, Seattle has amazing options for all the donut lovers out there. So if you find yourself craving a donut in Seattle, don’t even think about hopping in your car and driving south!
What is the #1 donut in America? Have you ever wondered what the most popular types of donuts in the U.S. are? According to Google users, glazed donuts reign supreme as the most popular donut.
What is the most famous donut shop? Krispy Kreme is most famous for its glazed donuts, which are the same as it was back then. In 1992, they introduced the Hot Doughnuts Now Light, where customers can tell how fresh the donuts are based on whether or not the light is on.
Who makes the best donut?
- #8 Krispy Kreme.
- #7 Tim Hortons.
- #6 Honey Dew Donuts.
- #5 Daylight Donuts. Michelle M./Yelp.
- #4 Winchell’s Donut House. Winchell’s Donut House/Yelp.
- #3 Shipley Do-Nuts. Shipley Donuts/Yelp.
- #2 LaMar’s Donuts. LaMar’s Donuts & Coffee/Yelp.
- #1 Top Pot Doughnuts. Megan M./Yelp.