How much do food trucks make in Seattle? $22,740 is the 25th percentile. Salaries below this are outliers. $37,358 is the 75th percentile.
How many food trucks are there in Seattle? The county says there are now approximately 400 food trucks operating in King County. Jonathan Amato, who runs Curbside Provisions, a company that manages food trucks in Seattle, suspects more trucks close than open each year.
What is the most popular food in Seattle?
- Oysters. The Walrus and the Carpenter. Ballard.
- Chicken teriyaki. Toshi’s Teriyaki Grill.
- Short rib pho. Pho Bac Súp Shop.
- Triple coconut cream pie. Dahlia Bakery.
- Hot dog. Deep Dive.
- Canlis salad. Canlis.
- Passionfruit yogurt. Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt.
- Dick’s Deluxe. Dick’s Drive-In.
What are the most popular food truck foods?
- Amped-up Hamburgers.
- Reinvented Hot dogs.
- Coffee Trucks.
- Smoothie / Healthy Drink Trucks.
- “Grown-up” grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Beef Sliders (Variation on hamburgers.)
- Cupcakes and desserts.