How can I spend one day in Seattle?
- Pike Place Market Visit Seattle.
- Bears at Seattle’s Woodland Park Zoo Dennis Dow/Woodland Park Zoo.
- MoPOP and the Seattle Center Monorail Visit Seattle.
- Chihuly Garden and Glass Courtesy Chihuly Garden and Glass.
- The Space Needle Visit Seattle.
Where should I travel to from Seattle?
- Puget Sound. Puget Sound.
- Mount Rainier National Park. Mount Rainier National Park | Photo Copyright: Brad Lane.
- Victoria, British Columbia. Parliament building.
- San Juan Islands. San Juan Islands.
- Olympic National Park. Hurricane Ridge.
- Mount St.
- North Cascades National Park.
How do I spend a day in downtown Seattle?
- 10am – Breakfast at Pike Place Market.
- 11am – Coffee at the Original Starbucks.
- 12pm – Ride the Monorail.
- 12:30pm – Ascend the Space Needle.
- 1:30pm – Grab Lunch at the Seattle Center.
- 2pm – Catch a Ride to Your Ship/Head to SeaTac Airport.
What town is one hour north of Seattle? Bainbridge Island – 1 hour
With backdrops of the Cascade Mountain Range, the Olympic Peninsula, and Mount Rainier, Bainbridge offers picturesque views of the surrounding area in addition to its own natural beauty.